Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ok

Some things I like about my parents:
  • When my mom insisted on taking a picture of me far away under large trees in the park, saying, "I want the bigness with the smallness."
  • When we all, including him, laughed at my father's driving--the way he likes to forget he's driving, turning around in his seat to look at scenery, inspecting his camera to figure out what cord it needs, holding a map in front of his face with his glasses off so he can see the details. Apparently he's crossed the center divider once, on this trip. Oh, we laughed and laughed.
  • During dinner, when I was feeling the vise-like panic in my chest and mumbling something about all I have to do this month, and the next, and after that....and my dad, the anti-New York cheerleader, stopped me and said, "I know you've worked so hard this year, to get what you want. I'm really proud of you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home