Friday, April 21, 2006

I wish I had a hoop, through which to shoot hoops after work, in solitude. Just seems like it would be nice. Outdoors, though. Fresh air.


Chlorine is bad for ducks, right? There's a duck couple that has taken to my apartment's pool, they sometimes leave but then they are back next I look, trying to sleep with their heads all tucked, trying to float about in their unnatural pond. Should I be scaring them away? I'm ok with running at ducks. Or is chlorine not that bad for them?



These are the kinds of things I'd be saying to you, if you were sitting right here with me. Don't you miss out.
There should be a punctuation symbol for rhetorical/joke questions, that sort of flat note at the end.

1 Comments:

At 4/22/2006 6:53 PM, Blogger Vivren said...

I think your writing style takes care of the lack of punctuation.

Chlorine is bad for ducks, but unless the drink the water, they should be okay because they have a protective oil layer over their feathers.

Although, I'd like a picture of you running after ducks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home