Saturday, April 15, 2006

lady shoes

I got me some grown-up lady shoes today. With the pointy toes, and everything. I have to wear pads in them though because no one likes to sell size 5 shoes. Bitches, all.

I got the shoes for my interview later this week that I would like to now thoroughly jinx by revealing to THE WORLD AT LARGE, all the legions of clock kill readers. Yes, it is with New York, and ideally I get a letter of intent at the end of the shebang. If I don't, then it kind of means sucky things.

I am nervous about this.


I have a lot of other stuff going on this week, too, including that writing workshop on Saturday. I hope fun things happen, and that not everything turns out disastrous. Maybe nothing at all will turn out disastrous. I am so giddy with optimism these days! Today I skipped down the street, twice, in my head.

2 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 2:52 PM, Blogger Vivren said...

Show me the shoes!

 
At 4/17/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

aw, they're not that cool. just your generic pointy lady shoes, in brown. high heel.

i feel like i'm appropriating someone else's uniform.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home