Thursday, March 16, 2006

bored; apparently decided to spread the boredom

I want to buy three new albums:
1
2
3

Even though I am poor.

I might do it tomorrow.

I have been the strangest mix of happy and unhappy for several weeks. There is nothing in particular making me happy, nothing going particularly right with my life, but small things are pleasing me. How some songs sound, how it feels to lay down and rest, how something tastes, I don't know. And then also I am exhausted, and cranky about specific things, and of course as always bleak-viewed. I don't know. How I feel and how I am doing, how things are going, seems truly uncategorizable at this time.

And don't get me wrong, this isn't an interesting time. I don't see anything new or exciting happening anytime soon. But then, I'm not really expecting the opposite so much. I am not expecting at all? That can't be true.
I should stop writing, since I am so tired and incoherent. I was just bored is all, and don't know what else to share with you now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home