Monday, March 06, 2006

short, needless bulleted list

*I'm getting the whole cough/sore throat/losing voice thing again. Where have you been, bronchial tube disturbance? I was almost forgetting my life with you--the sudden uncharacteristic desire for tea, the attraction to menthol.

*Some kid threw up in class today, and at first I couldn't figure out that was happening, because the lights were off and it was clear and I'm stupid. I was all, you need a tissue? What's going on? Where did this water come from? Poor kid.

*If I get stomach flu again, someone's getting kicked. Maybe all children I see, afterward.

*I am trying really hard to not be unhappy, or as unhappy. It's some kind of trick. I'm not doing it right, yet. I'm closer to figuring it out than I have been many times in the past though. Possibly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home