Friday, March 10, 2006

It was a snow delay today!

I complain a lot still, I still hate student teaching, and I've had a lost/semi-lost voice for....this'll be the 4th day. But today was a snow delay, I am listening to one of my two vinyl records (Another Side of Bob Dylan---the first song, All I Really Wanna Do, is adorable if you want to check it out) and I am thinking of taking snow pictures and/or going to get coffee before work, and yeah today will be another mess of a day, and probably I'll screw up in at least 20 ways, but you know I am feeling not bad. I have been feeling not bad, considering, all this exhausting, stupid week.

I've got the idea I'm entering a long patch of not bad. I might be figuring out how to cope with life or something.


ps: any lit-mixers who read my blog, I have no idea how late I am with my mix (though I haven't received any for several months, so maybe I am not the only one who's late? this doesn't count Amar, who was sadly foiled by the postal service) but yeah I wanted to let you know, look for it in....April? Beginning of April; I should be mailing it out last week this month. Maybe also with mix cds, in apology for lateness.

6 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kristi!! I'm a litmixer! I read your blog! Everyone except Amar is like, totally late. I hate them all. Except you, because you have a timeframe and will be sending mix cds (!) which is awesome. But yeah. I'm worried everyone is losing interest, so I'm so happy you're still thinking about it! yay!

 
At 3/10/2006 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getz/Gilberto is totally worth getting on vinyl too. (That's the bossa-nova standard with the classic "Girl from Ipanema" on it). You should be able to pick up a copy for less than $5 and it is wonderful... a breath of summer on even the cloudiest and snowiest of days.

 
At 3/10/2006 5:49 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

what nice comments!

 
At 3/11/2006 11:44 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

not that other comments i've received aren't nice. i was just moved that day to comment on the niceness, apparently.

 
At 3/14/2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Vivren said...

I'm really late with mine!! I'm sorry sorry sorry. I just want it to be perfect and I am OCD and "busy" researching and saving the world and stuff. Mostly just stuff.

What I really need is for the post office to be open at 8:00pm.

 
At 3/14/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

yeah, word to that.
i can't remember the last time i said that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home