Saturday, March 11, 2006

My third post in the same day, and it still won't be very interesting: clearly, I am procrastinating like the dickens. ANYWAY, so my subject for this post is that I am watching that Lisa Loeb show, #1 Single. Anyone seen that? I don't know how I get this channel, the style network. So yeah, I'm supposed to be doing many things, powerpointy, drawing and measuring and mocking up worksheets, and I'm instead watching Lisa Loeb's show because I guess I love to be annoyed.
How do you feel about Lisa Loeb? She really really bugs me, and I always feel it's unwarranted, like she's actually a very agreeable person but...wow, I so much dislike her. Maybe I watch this show to help discover the reasons for my distaste.

I don't like her music, there's that; I don't like her eyebrows, and for some reason that seems like a big deal. They're thin, and she has them like sculpted into an arch! She's put on a sassiness costume, with her eyebrows! And, she walked around in a thong without anyone asking her to, but only because she wanted to be kooky. And her sister and friend, these bleached blond like slut-voiced women---where is my hatred coming from? I have no idea. Something is so wrong with me, because she went on this date with a homely writer and was still so nice about him, and interested in him as a person, but she likes Hello Kitty! She's like 40! And will she never get new glasses? And her eyebrows! I cannot get over them! On her face all quirky! And her voiceovers! So...so ...

I have to get back to powerpoint.

3 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. The "I Do" video = wow
Hooray for faux-60's go-go
dancing.
2. You say "like 40" like it's a
bad thing. That's messed up,
yo.

 
At 3/12/2006 7:27 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

it's only a bad thing in the context of her hello kitty enthusiasm

 
At 3/17/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger jack said...

i like her. i haven't seen the show, but i'm sure i get the channel, and i have seen the thong clip, which was oddly more cute than sexy. like 80/20 or even 100/0.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home