Sunday, February 19, 2006

sometimes blogs are just a cry for sympathy

Yesterday I had stomach flu. Bad stomach flu.
It is not a comfortable experience to have the stomach flu and no one to take care of you.
I will not say more about that.

Today I'm recovering, but I am in low spirits I must say. Crying over the phone to my mother low spirits, because I'm exhausted in every way, I have to show a huge amount of plans to my supervising teacher on Tuesday and there is no, absolutely no way, that I will be able to do that, and I hate teaching young children, I may hate teaching all children, and I will never get a job in New York, and I have no money, "and Mom, you would not believe how my apartment looks." Oh, it's bad. And I stink, also. But I feel too weak to endure the shower stream.

Feel sorry for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home