Sunday, February 05, 2006

a little story about the last 30 minutes

Sometime tonight I started feeling really sad for no particular reason, and certain I would be sad when I wake up tomorrow. I was messaging with someone, and had the gall to tell her my feelings exactly. So I thought maybe I should just go to bed. Then I was about to message another person, to say "I'm irrationally sad, quick, make a joke," because I almost really thought it would help, but that person left before I could test their jokesmanship. Probably for the best. So then I returned to the idea I should go to bed, and left my friend. I thought about putting away laundry, but that didn't make me feel less sad. So then I tried to take some photos with my camera.
I took a few with my stop motion flash, which made things look yellow and insane. One was an already weird picture of my fist in the kitchen, made lunatic by the stop motion flash. I will spare you it and some others.
This one is kind of cool though. It is my purse, through my empty laundry hamper.



And here is me, with a timer, through the laundry hamper.



You can see my iron, and the yellow paper that says I will graduate in May and no do not want to attend the ceremony.


This was slower than I thought it would be. It must be time for bed.

2 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

that picture of me through the hamper, it's pretty stupid, but gives one the pleasing impression a small anthropomorphic creature is inside my hamper with my camera.

isn't that pleasing?

 
At 2/07/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger Vivren said...

Actually, I think it is pleasing! Oddly enough, that's the first thing I thought of. And the animal in my head is a chipmunk, of course. Of the Chip and/or Dale variety.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home