Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I stayed out of my apartment from 7 this morning to 9ish tonight. Wow! I should set that challenge for myself more often, how long I can stay out.

It is a commercial break from Project Runway. Daniel is so sweet, and so pretty.


I went to the school site, and then got out a bit early so decided to go shopping, because everything at all professional I have to wear is shabby and/or weird, well everything I have to wear period, and when that's all of one's clothing, one then looks like a freak at one's place of business. So I said to myself, fuck it, let's go to the gap and nordstrom's! I'm just so tired. I got some boring sweaters, only one of which was on sale. To hell with you, frugality, and you as well, eccentricity! Well not to hell, but to a vacation. One sweater was this color, because none of the interesting colors looked as pretty with my eyes. Sensible! And then after that I met a friend for coffee at a starbucks because I have a gift card. Frugality had a very short trip. Eccentricity maybe came back at the start of this entry. Then, I saw a movie at the Elsinore, with my dear Jean Arthur.

1 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 10:42 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

isn't it great that i am blogging more frequently??!?

so exciting, my life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home