Thursday, December 15, 2005

Optimism

Someday, I will learn how to not sabotage friendships.

Someday, I will have a lover who's not a lameass.

Yes.



Here is a picture of a moth,

in the classroom I went back to today (first grade). I am sorry I could not do better by the moth; it is a gorgeous moth. The top is off its tank but there's a warm light shining on it, thus it does not fly away, only stays there in furry creamy mothly beauty.


I have a lot to do tonight, but I feel in my bones that I will fall down on the jobs. I think I will, instead of doing things, decide to go to sleep. But then who is to say.
It will all turn out alright. (I almost forgot the title of my post.)

3 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 4:59 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

the moth maybe is not here for our theme of optimism, but just for kicks. or maybe moths are inherently optimistic.

 
At 12/15/2005 5:00 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

yes

 
At 12/28/2005 7:57 AM, Blogger Vivren said...

It's hard to see the moth. She's not in focus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home