Tuesday, January 24, 2006

hair; cleo

Have a picture of the hair I cut from my head tonight!



Exciting!

I don't know how I can take that risk, time and again, yet not be able to muster the guts to risk a new hairdresser. Somehow I feel much better if my hair is felled by my own hand.
I almost did not say felled, but rather fucked, but on re-read that sounded confusingly disgusting. Try it, if you want to be confusingly disgusted!

I feel lame, so I thought the best thing would be to write a lame entry to spread the lameness of me. Yes, so clearly best. It was a bad day at school and I don't know why. Just because I am not at all suited to teaching? That is how it feels, sort of, but more specifically that I am not at all suited for MY LIFE OR ANYTHING I WANT. oooooooooo, angsssssssssssssttttttt. How it hisses inside of me, some days.
Here is a picture of my new hair, if you were worried back there, looking at the felled hair:



I am afraid to take a picture of the very back. I believe there is a peculiar hole, there, toward the bottom. But believing is not seeing, and as long as I refuse to see, my faith in the hole shall waiver.

I might post a bunch of songs as a mix for you all, though maybe 2 of you will download a handful, if even that. You louses. I won't do it today because I don't feel like it. Soon though, if at all.
Oh boy! Get ready! Or, not!

Here is the movie I got from netflix, when tired of Joseph Campbell and his mythpower talk:
Cleo From 5 to 7
Image hosting by Photobucket


A French New Wave film I only recently became aware existed! Wowee zowee! An alienated, pretty young woman! How fun! I will tell you how it is, later.

4 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

i wonder what a handful of songs would be

 
At 1/25/2006 10:57 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

my photo looks racy. believe you me, it is not.
i just felt the need to clarify that.

 
At 1/29/2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Vivren said...

Yeah, you do look naked. You cut your own hair! And pretty well--from the side, anyhow. I wish I could cut my own hair...

 
At 1/29/2006 9:00 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

posting pictures of myself seldom does not feel lame. now, for instance, i have the urge to pull the picture, because egads! what am i saying, to the voyeurs out on flickr?
but, you know, whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home