Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm back, kittens

..due to my strong desire to salute Donald Barthelme, the man responsible for forever linking in my mind zombies and cafe au lait. He wrote several other very good stories, that I read yesterday. I debated withholding this find until my next lit mix, but what the hey, here are two of my favorites: Rebecca
The School

Enjoy! Maybe tell me what you think, too. I bet you, the more interaction I get from the blog, the less likely I will be to leave it again. What? Threat? Passive-aggression? Oh, no no. Just an idea, is all.
Anyway, I am off to finish laundry and edit/add to my stupid work sample. Well. Also I am watching Adam's Rib on tv. But I will get the work done. Oh yes.

1 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 7:02 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

none of you have read any of these yet, have you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home