Friday, November 11, 2005

Internet, answer me this: Do you ever hear the word "compunction" unaccompanied by "no"?

I have no compunction about punching kittens, why?


That sounds normal, right. But without "no"?

"I have compunction about that"?
"Compunction filled the room"
"I feel compunction"
"I've got some compunction"
"Do you feel any compunction?"
"Compunctions abound"
"She said this with an air of compunction"
"His words were punctuated by compunction"
"At that junction there was some compunction"
Dictionary.com says "compunctious" is a word
compunctious
I felt compunctious
They were compunctious
The thieves were compunctious
They robbed with compunction
Breaking windows compunctiously
Crying compunctiously
compunctiously
compunction
I don't
I don't know English anymore

fuck













I'm going to go see a movie. Maybe I will tell you what I think, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home