Friday, April 14, 2006

seuss tree, toys, serge, dead flowers

So, thanks guys for making me feel all repressed about bat sex. Once more: IF YOU WERE THERE.....
Ok.
Here is a picture of the dr seuss tree that none of you care about but that I care about deeply:


bluetree


And here are some things I saw tonight that I think are fun!

Devices of Wonder (beware of the scary loud intro--seriously, mute now)




"He was desperate for love, and when, ageing and debauched, he appeared on a French TV show surrounded by 60 adoring children dressed as mini-Serges in jeans and white shoes and with little Gitanes in their mouths, he was said never to have been happier."




I made a mix for myself the other day of just things I was listening to, slanting toward country. It's not that great, but there's a stretch of maybe 4 to 5 songs I adore, two of them being versions of "Dead Flowers". It is a new song, to me--and at first I was all, "eh," but now,

well, now it's constantly in my head, and I feel strongly compelled to send you Dead Flowers. So, don't forget about the roses.

Bonus: here is some Serge, if you are unfamiliar.

2 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 2:53 PM, Blogger Vivren said...

Um, wow. That is a ridiculously cool picture. YAY! I see what you mean about blue leaves.

 
At 4/17/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

ha, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home