Sunday, April 02, 2006

blog nostalgia

I wish I hadn't deleted all my old blogs. So I was too personal, and even named the name of the friend who broke my heart and theorized on his personal psychology, pshh. I could have deleted those entries.
I am very glad I saved the blogs at least on my computer, though it's sure much harder to find the entries I want.

I have lost my mind, see; I am reading old blog entries at 10 pm even though I have not finished my work sample due tomorrow after work. It's just, I remembered something I wrote, and had to find it. And of course I will finish my work, somehow. So I gave into my urge, I've got no self control, and then I had a real hard time stopping reading the old old entries. I was way better, then. Lots of things, I'd forgotten about. Here is one of those things I had zero memory of, till I read it again tonight:
My favorite S-bucks customer ever: this older (50s?) man named Gomez who I have only seen the once, who told me I have dreamy eyes. He said there are three kinds of eyes: sad ones, happy ones, and dreamy ones. He said he had sad droopy ones, but that mine were definitely dreamy. One of the sweetest things I've ever been told by a stranger.

I even remember his face again. It's a nice memory.
Huh, "nice" seems to be my word of the weekend. That and "doofus."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home