Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I was way, way too excited to see Michael Cera on Veronica Mars this evening. I don't usually watch that show anymore, but oh boy. George-Michael! Sweetheart! Darling! I mean that completely platonically, of course, you young, young man.

OMG Alia Shawkat! Shakwat? I will look it up: Shawkat!

ACK
GEORGE-MICHAEL AGAIN
OH they have to be on that show all the time. Or, you know, Mitch Hurwitz could make another show and have the exact same cast. That would blow my mind, with joy.



This doesn't seem like a week off at all. I feel the constant pressure of things to do, and I had homework. And very little fun happened. Oh, but let us speak no more of it.

ACK
GEORGE-MICHAEL
oh, cruel television show, I can hear him, but where is he?
Let's talk to him, Veronica! Talk to the dorky, witty young man!
Television can be so disappointing.

2 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

george michael is my favorite! I think i'm gonna rent veronica mars. it sounds good and Joss Whedon likes it, so hopefully i will too.

 
At 3/30/2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

oh, the first season was so good. this season i'm not too into, but i bet you'll like the other

 

Post a Comment

<< Home