Thursday, February 23, 2006

If I were to tell you about my sleep and work habits of the past few days you would gasp, you would be agape; I've been kind of ok except tonight the exhaustion is making songs sound so overpoweringly pretty I can hardly stand it. Overpowered, you might say. Fuck. So ok, I have been hearing two songs off the new Fiery Furnaces album, and oh my word. And then I listened to a Guided By Voices song I downloaded recently that I never heard before, Don't Stop Now. Oh my.
And I want the new Destroyer album so bad, so I can listen to that over and over in the car. Oh my. Music is so neat.
Wait here. I will come back later and share the songs with you. You might not care, because you sadly do not share my taste in music, gentle reader. Man. That thought totally brought me down. Well, I will try it anyway. I have to go to the library now to rent books about rocks since that is my work sample that is starting next Monday. I wonder if I will fall dead asleep in the middle of a library aisle. It is what I see happening. I will report back later.

1 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 8:53 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

i did not fall asleep in an aisle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home