Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I am a stagehand for a play at Willamette. Aladdin. I do the lights, and MAYBE the fog machine. It is on the other side of the stage though, so probably I can only plug it in and unplug it. The sheep will likely have to run the thing.

It is really, really weird that I am involved with this.

Why am I? Had something to do with the time I told my supervising professor I was disappointed in the program's intellectual rigor. The, uh, lack thereof. That, along with several other things I've said and done, getting in trouble for eye-rolling, uh, other things, made me kind of worried about my letter of reference. I needed a way to seem nicer.

Here is a picture I took:
Multimedia message

Here is one showing their idea of "Arabia":
Multimedia message
There's the minarets, there, and also the giant dragon fans. And, lighted palm trees.
You should see the costumes. Festive.

1 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that camel does NOT look healthy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home