Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm watching a weird show on bravo called, I believe, the asssscat improv? I would have to check on the number of s's. It's the upright citizens brigade at the upright citizens brigade theater (I don't know the upright citizens brigade but it looks very snl-y) and it started off with Tina Fey doing a monologue on a word the audience suggested, the word being "ham."

Improv fascinates me, and especially monologue improv, because, other than loved ones dying, that would probably be my worst nightmare. And yet people do it on purpose.

Isn't life, really, improv? It feels like it, much of the time, now that I think of it. This sounds like it means life is my worst nightmare.

ha ha

1 Comments:

At 9/11/2005 2:18 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

hahahha, wow.

wow.

i'm not going to even delete it, because wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home