Friday, September 09, 2005

illness and fatigue are pretty good at subduing loneliness--and common sense.

I've been drinking a cherry vanilla diet dr pepper that I got yesterday evening from the school of ed's soda machine, a soda that since I came home last night has been sitting in my refrigerator, you know, opened and stale. I didn't mean to buy it, but I guess on the path to the water button my finger lost its focus.
There's a date on the bottle and on the lid, that is a date which has passed weeks ago. Is that an expiration date? Has diet cherry vanilla dr pepper been in existence long enough to expire?

I neither like nor abhor it, and that doesn't mean I have to drink it, but I do. I sip it slowly. I have no idea why.

I thought I'd share that.

Please see title of previous post.

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

low-rent cocktail recipe #1:

dr pepper and captain morgan's spiced rum...

it's a little bit of heaven in a big gulp cup

 
At 9/09/2005 8:30 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

but then i'd have to go all the way to the liquor store

stupid oregon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home