Friday, September 09, 2005

this, i promise, will be the most entries i make in one day

I don't have the attention span at this time to watch a dvd, I feel sick and have no friends here and it's raining and where would I want to go anyway, and I am real bored. So.
So I started reading my old blog, the ....third blog? Oh man. If you count group blogs, and the myspace blog, then I have no idea. Jesus. I'm some kind of...blog schizophrenic.
Anyway I've been looking at the one I link here in the sidebar on the right, and I just laugh and laugh and sometimes think, "OH WOW, I AM SO AWESOME". I'm not even drunk.

Here are two of my favorite entries:
IS THIS BECAUSE I'M AGNOSTIC, GOD? IS THAT WHAT THIS IS? I WOULD NOT HAVE FIGURED MAGIC EYE FOR A TOOL OF YOUR DIVINE WILL.

Everything's better when you're drunk. Except you know driving and dangerous operations, and recovering from alcoholism.
This is a strange entry, I realize.



It is funny, I had a Stephen Malkmus post there too. Did you know, I actually made a magnet of Stephen Malkmus at one time, which I still possess and which is on my fridge now? I would take a picture of it but getting up from this chair I think would have to mean going to bed.

1 Comments:

At 9/16/2005 7:46 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

i bet this is an annoying post, but it's not like i ALWAYS think i'm awesome. just sometimes when i read funny things i wrote, basically.

sidenote:the word verification right now is eight letters long. this is getting far too challenging. i might have to give up commenting on my own blog altogether.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home