Friday, July 07, 2006

I saw Carrie Brownstein tonight! She had just come out of Strangers With Candy! I was waiting to go in for the next showing! I could first tell it was her because of the arm tattoo! Eeeeee! I thought I was excited when I saw Corin at a bookstore with her boy, but oh my. I saw Carrie, and I made eye contact several times while blushing and fidgeting wildly! You guys, she is one of my top heartthrobs of ever. All I could do was say, "Oh Les, oh man. No, I can't tell you now. Oh man. No, it's no big deal. Oh my gosh," getting all hot and bothered.

3 Comments:

At 7/09/2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

oh, she was in sleater-kinney. she was my favorite.

 
At 7/10/2006 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with your post, and I could email you, but I do'nt want you to feel pressured. I'm just wondering, you know, doodley-doo, if you have an apartment decision?

 
At 7/10/2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

joe's place it is, cam!
i maybe will email you this, since i doubt you come to my blog every hour to check.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home