Friday, November 04, 2005

What I said in last entry's comments was plainly ridiculous.

I was going to show you a picture of how I balance my spoon when I make spaghetti but my phone is being retarded. I started to spell "phone" with an f.
What else can I tell you

While I was sorting papers into students' mailboxes today (such is the fun my practicum teacher allows me), I found this story James Coburn kid wrote for reading group (the smart one that meets in another class), and oh my gosh: the story was about 2 pirates, and a deformed superhero named Winston.
Did you get that?

A DEFORMED SUPERHERO NAMED WINSTON.

Some people are amazing.

Also today I got a drawing from the adorable angry kid who is new to the school this year and is in counseling, because he was in counseling at his old school, and we the teacher and I can't know why, but his parents are divorced, and he is so sweet and smart and tough and hates school but gosh he's great
oh wait, he does this thing
he does this thing that Tim Conway did, for the Carol Burnett show, while dressed as an old man--this shuffle shuffle walk that is incredibly slow, while keeping his face deadpan, and this flips me out, that some 8 yr old kid has the exact same idea for being funny as Tim Conway had in 1970something. Only the kid doesn't wear a wig or talk like an old man while doing it.
I forgot what I was saying.
This kid is really awesome, was what I was saying, without really showing you any proof but trust me, and HEY GUESS WHAT he drew me a picture today! Yay!

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha!
kids are the greatest, as they have these imaginations that won't quit. for example, a student in my friend's 4th grade class named their goldfish "chickenhead".
really.

how great is that?

 
At 11/07/2005 6:45 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

that's pretty great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home