Tuesday, September 20, 2005

You ever seen the horrible coal mine GE commercial? With the "sexy" coal miners? Have I talked about this before? Google it or something, I'm sure it's out there. Man, advertisers are idiots.

I wanted to tell you all how good My Name Is Earl is. Really really good, I tell you. I think it was the third time Earl mentioned Carson Daly as the inventor of the concept of karma that I said to myself, "This is the best thing ever." It isn't, and Arrested Development of course still has my heart, but it is one damn fine show. I wish I had a better head for quotes, because I would mention the one about the Express for Men shirt. Also I liked how nice Earl and Crab Man were to each other.

I am watching the american Office now, and the girl who plays Pam is being so cute. Everyone is getting an award, a personalized, terrible award, and she just got an award for the whitest sneakers. She's so happy, because she's so drunk, and adorable.
She thanked God! In the acceptance speech!

This is a terrible entry. Unless you watched these shows tonight too.

4 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

hahaha, blogger sucks

 
At 9/21/2005 6:58 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

in case you didn't see, two entries i wrote last night within minutes of each other (because the first didn't show up) finally posted sometime today, and it looked like i have some kind of obsessive tv disorder, having to do with memory loss....

and none of you said a thing. that's either sweet or sad.

 
At 9/21/2005 10:35 PM, Blogger jack said...

I am so happy to have found another TV buddy in you! I loved My Name Is Earl, and I even watched it twice yesterday. Ayelet had come over after work and she missed it, so I sat her down and replayed it from my DVR (which is awwwesome).

I liked how cool Earl was with Crab Man too. And Randy is funny. And Catalina is perty. That is all.

 
At 9/22/2005 6:01 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

hahaha, you and technology, jack. so cute together.

in addition to me loving my name is earl, it also kind of makes me miss the jason lee who is neither movie nor tv star. i ought to talk to him sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home