Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I am tired of getting to know people, like, before I am actually getting to know them. You know? Like the talking, that is not really feeling like what you would say, and them talking, maybe feeling the same way or maybe just being boring...I am tired of saying the same things over and over and forgetting if I already said them to this person.

I am tired of being flirted with by teenage boys. Unless I am being erroneously judgmental, and they are in fact just like me, young-looking twentysomethings.
But I fucking doubt it.

Do you ever see, on the internet, the presence of a person you were friends with but aren't now? Is their presence ever right the fuck on top of yours? Does it really freak you out? Because it totally freaks me out. And is majorly sad. Talking like a teenager about this somehow distances it enough for me to be ok mentioning it. I miss that fucking bastard. Wait, was that teenagery? I SHOULD ASK THE GROCERY BOYS WHO FLIRT WITH ME, NEXT TIME.

ps: Have you ever had chocolate yogurt? It is kind of good, but the cup looks gross after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home