Thursday, August 18, 2005

I no longer am as stoked about the blog name, but I could not think of another one and I still think it's so so pretty, my template. This is about my bazillionth blog, and I have no idea anymore who I want to be talking to, so do I offer an introductory post? Do I just start posting frequently in the hopes that people get all caught up in...whatever the devil I wind up talking about? Do I use pseudonyms on this one? Do I tell anyone I know about this blog or leave it a mystery?
More importantly, can I borrow my landlord's hose to wash my car, and would I still then need to get a bucket? Or should I just go to a damn gas station car wash? I kept thinking it would rain soon, save me the trouble, but no. This is Oregon, where I live, there should be rain for these things. But there isn't, and my car is looking ugly and sad. Poor car.

I'm not used to blogging regularly anymore, so I can't think of anything to write at the time. Maybe not the best time to begin an entry, but I thought
silly me
I thought something would come to me.

2 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 7:59 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

well, i vote car wash.

 
At 8/18/2005 7:59 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

sensible of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home