Thursday, October 13, 2005

my favorite text message i typed today: "did you get my last msg? I KNOW MEXICANS"

my favorite thing i heard today: "a noun is anything you can throw in a black box."
it actually made sense in context.
so awesome.


what else

i'm wearing a teal sweater and bright red t-shirt, that has a happy face on it because it's from some preschool, and the face barely shows over the zipped up opening of the sweater. i should probably, i think, wear this for half of my lifetime.

EDIT:




i have been sucking with this blog lately. i would talk to you about a few reasons why, BUT I AM GONNA BE ALL CLOSEMOUTHED INSTEAD, because such is the privilege of blogging.
well. ok, here are the main excuses: lots of schoolwork, lots of angst over how fucking retarded my school is, some illness, and OH a social life, kind of.

it's really dark around here lately, in the morning and at night. you getting that over there too? i bet so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home